TireCheck - Clever Caps
Tire's valve dust cap with integrated
pressure loss monitoring system
- warns of low tire pressures.
TireCheck - the Clever Caps - let you see at a glance
when your tires need air.
They simply replace the valve dust caps and automatically
signal when your tires need "topping-up".
Maintaining correct pressure will increase road holding,
reduce fuel consumption and save wear on the thread.
They can be used on tyres with 20-42 psi (1,5 - 3,0 bar)
on cars, vans, light trucks and motorcycles.
TireCheck - the Clever Caps maintain accuracy through
the changes during the hot summer and cold winter months.
The tough casing is resistant to rain, snow, knocks,
heavy vibration, car washing machines - and will outlive
- Check pressure at-a-glance
- Just screw on and leave
- Red flag means low pressure
- No effect on wheel balance
- reduced fuel consumption
- Longer tire life
- Inflate your tires to the correct pressure levels as indicated in your vehicle's manual.
- Screw each TireCheck (Clever Cap) tightly onto the tire valve stem by hand.
- The green/red indicators will rise up together and stop perfectly level.
- When the pressure reduces by approximately 3 psi (0,2 bar) the green portion of the indicator will lower showing the central red portion above the green.
- As soon as the red tongue protrudes the green portion of the indicator you should inflate back to the correct pressure and replace the cap as explained under 2.